If you’re struggling to keep up with your SMS messages on your Sm-G360P glaxacy, then this guide is for you! In this article, we will show you how to copy all your SMS messages on this phone, so that you can easily access them whenever you need them.
Whether you’re a business owner who needs to keep track of important messages, or a parent who needs to be updated on childcare arrangements, this guide will have you well on your way to copying all your SMS messages! How to Copy SMS Messages on the Samsung G360P SM-G360P is an entry level phone with less impressive specs than many other smartphones, but it offers all of the basics you need at a lower price tag.
Methods to Copy SMS messages on your Sm-G360P Glaxacy
The Samsung G360P is a less complicated phone. If you’re wondering how to copy SMS messages on your phone, then this guide will help you out! What we’ll cover in this article: Basic steps for copying all SMS messages Manually commenting the hidden message field Copying multiple text or multimedia media Using Other Ways of Copying All Your Texts If You Missed These How to Copy SMS Messages Guide Tips & Tricks.
1. Basic steps for copying all SMS messages First things first, let’s look at how to copy all your text messages on an FY-G360P phone! Some devices may have the option of doing this differently, or make specific copies available which cannot be done with other methods.
2. Go to your SMS messages app (tones, or in some cases phone) In the main menu of your mobile messaging application, you’re going to want to find all of the messages on our sm-g360p click here and view them We’ll call this being very obvious.
3. Manually comment out all important text field names From our previous example, a ‘disclaimer’ has taken up space that we’d rather not forget! Here is how you would go about commenting out all text fields on your sm-g360p phone:
1. Open the settings (SMS) application on your Samsung G360P
2. Scroll down where it says ‘show more’ and tap next to it
3. Scroll once again until finding a little keyboard icon, which should say something like “add field”
4. Search for disclaimer
5. Select it and tap ok
Copying multiple text or multimedia media Now that we’ve commented out all the troublesome information from our SMS app, how to copy mobile phone messages is a very straightforward
operation! We’ll cover different ways of doing this: Copy/paste caption (caption) – as printed on your sm-g360p device Grabbing what you need – selecting text in an application.
A quicke way to copy all these messages is : click here and then “write text” Copy/Copy (copy & paste) – actually tapping buttons. This method is the more popular way, as it allows you to easily create another text message field. However: This results in multiple entries being created. In order for all messages to copy correctly, be sure not just a single character is copied over!
The best method as dictated by user experience, should be ‘Tools>clear data’. Just remember!! As always, please let us know if you have any correction or additional information on your Samsung G360P. Certainly this guide isnt everything! If Google+ and/or LinkedIn – DO NOT forget to like & share!